Date: October 16, 2010
Place: Kennedy Heights Art Center
6546 Montgomery Rd.
Most of this meeting will be devoted to the plans for the November Gallery Show and Sale. This will be the last chance that we have as a group to look-over the facility and decide how we need to proceed.
1. Treasurer's Rep
2. Group Show
- Sign-up for Show (no charge this year)
If you cannot attend this meeting but want to be part of the Nov. Show, please send me an email
- Postcards & Bookmarks
- Door Prize, Raffle (see below), Group Challenge, People's Choice Award
- Set-up Schedule
3. Winterfaire 2010 - sign-up
4. 2011 Shows - which ones do we want to continue doing?
- Indiana Quilt Show
- June Sharronville Show
- Late Summer Sharronville Show
5. AFIC - evening M&T madness
6. December Meeting - Holiday Party
7. New Banner for Shows - Robbie Porter
8. Show & Tell
Raffle - Cindee Moyer gave us a pattern to raffle for our group. We thought it would be a nice idea to make-up a gift basket of the pattern and some of the supplies needed to raffle off at the Annual Show. The doll is "Wilda, the Web Designer". If you would like to donate any of the supplies from the list, please bring them to the meeting. I will supply a basket for the raffle gift.
Hope to see the members there. Visitors are welcome too.